Finding your suitable readers for wifi enabled home security smart lock is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for wifi enabled home security smart lock including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
536 reviews analysed
1. Schlage BE469ZP CAM 619 Connect Smart Deadbolt with Alarm with Camelot Trim in Satin Nickel, Z-Wave Plus Enabled
- Pair with a Z Wave smart home or security system like Samsung SmartThings or Ring Alarm to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Hands free voice control requires Z Wave smart home system and compatible voice assistant
- Alexa device (sold separately)
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver
- Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Use the finger print resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes instead of keeping track of spare keys
- Built in alarm senses potential door attacks
- Operating Temperatures: Outside escutcheon: -35C to 66C,Inside escutcheon: -10C to 49C
2. Ultraloq UL3 BT Bluetooth Enabled Fingerprint and Touchscreen Smart Lock (Satin Nickel) | 5-in-1 Keyless Entry | Secure Finger ID | Anti-peep Code | Works with iOS and Android | Match Home Aesthetics
- All-IN-ONE FLEXIBILITY: World’s first 5-in-1 keyless entry smart lock, fingerprint + code + smartphone + Knock / Shake to Open + mechanical key
- SMARTPHONE CONTROL: Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Connectivity, Works with both iOS and Android, View users, Log record, Clone
- ULTRALOQ ADVANCED FINGERPRINT TECHNOLOGY: Less than 0.5 second identification, Durable, waterproof and dustproof, Heal broken fingerprint lines, 95 fingerprints
- NUMERIC TOUCHSCREEN: User defined 4-8 digit codes, Antipeep password, Touch wakeup, 95 codes
- HIDDEN KEY: Positioned specially on the bottom, keyhole gives extra security in case of keyhole hackers
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Up to 8,000 times access. Low battery alarm on OLED and smartphone app
- SOLID AND RESISTANT: The exterior solid one-piece Zinc Alloy body is completely waterproof and dustproof. Ideal for both interior and exterior doors
- EASY SETUP AND DIY INSTALLATION. No wiring. No drilling. Fit interior doors prepped with single bore hole and thickness between 1-3/8″~1-3/4″. Reversible handle for both left-handed and right-handed doors
- SMART LEVER LOCK WITH SINGLE LATCH: Not deadbolt. Optional deadbolt cover plate available for replacing existing deadbolts on exterior doors
- THREE LOCKING MODES: Auto relock, privacy lockout and free passage
From the Manufacturer
3. NU-Set 7080-3 Eyecon WiFi-Enabled Smart Lock Box Sharing for Home, Commercial Use, Real Estate, or Vacation Rental-Manage Access Remotely, Exclusive Feature Blockchain Secure Photo Key, Black
- Exclusive Picture Key feature – set your user code with a blockchain secure PIN or photo for maximum security
- Your Smartphone is now your key–never get locked out of your home again!
- Perfect for spare keys or small object exchange, emergency access for seniors, or key sharing with realtors, trades, familyand vacation rental guests
- Remotely customize access profiles and monitor access from any device.
- No monthly fee. No extra hardware required – WiFi contained
We believe you can easily share keys from anywhere…without compromising safety. Over 40 years of lock-making is behind our Eyecon Box Smart Lockbox for deliveries, real estate or property managing & home sharing!
The Eyecon Box has the latest in smart lock technology, our exclusive ‘photo keys’ for key exchanges. Use a photo or pin and set customized user profiles. Our lock box is Picture Key™ blockchain secure.
Manage your key exchange from anywhere, using any computer or smart device — all without downloading a new app. A live access log lets you know who is opening the lockbox and when anyone tries.
Simple. Many smart locks need an extra WiFi bridge, ours does not because it is self-contained, WiFi enabled. It’s right in the Eyecon Box!
• Hanging Shackle Model needs no installation.
• Wallmount Model attaches to most walls in just minutes.
Perfect for the sharing community, whether you have a home for sale, Airbnb or vacation rental, bike share, latch key kids, or need to let the dog walker in.
4. Yale Assure Lock SL, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Deadbolt – Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, HomeKit, Airbnb and More – Satin Nickel
- Replaces your existing deadbolt with a slim, key free deadbolt with touchscreen keypad no keys to lose, no cylinder to pick
- Lock, unlock, share access, customize lock settings and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the August app
- Unlocks automatically as you approach the door when you have your phone no phone enter your entry code on the backlit keypad
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Alexa, Google assistant and Siri
- Includes door sense, a sensor that lets you know If your door is open or closed
- Backed by Yale, the world’s favorite lock brand Since 1840 lifetime limited on finish and mechanical
- Great for vacation rental property owners. Seamlessly integrates with Airbnb and Home Away for simplified check in and check outs
Upgrade your door with the Assure Lock SL, the slimmest smart lock on the market with a touchscreen keypad for key-free entry. The lock comes with the Connected by August Kit that allows you to lock or unlock, share access and see who comes and goes all using your August app, from anywhere! For ultimate convenience, your Assure Lock will unlock automatically as you approach the door and it will relock once the door is closed (with the included August DoorSense installed)! Plus, you can lock, unlock or check current status with voice assistants including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri. The lock is 100% key free meaning its tamper proof and there’s no keys to lend or lose. It features a backlit touchscreen keypad so even when you don’t have your phone, you can unlock your door without the hassle of keys. The Assure Lock is super easy to use and installs in minutes with just a screwdriver on standard doors (1-3/8″ to 2-1/4″ thick). Operating Temperature: -22 to 140°F / -30 to 60°C.
5. Kwikset 99140-023 SmartCode 914 Traditional Smart Lock Keypad Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock With SmartKey Security and Z-Wave Plus, Satin Nickel
- Smart lock works with Alexa for voice control (smart home hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- Does not work via ZigBee or Amazon key, and is incompatible with Affinity
- Full 128 bit encryption security. Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8 to 2-3/4 inches to fit all standard door preparations
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with a supporting Z Wave smart home system using your phone or web enabled device
- Additional features include optional automatic door locking after 30 seconds for peace of mind, one touch locking, and SecureScreen patented technology
- Program up to 30 custom user access codes for family, friends, or dog walkers and lock your door with the touch of a button
- Featuring SmartKey Security, which protects against advanced break in techniques and allows you to re key your lock yourself in seconds
The SmartCode touchpad smart lock with Home Connect technology enables the lock to wirelessly communicate with other devices in home. The lock allows the user (through a web enabled device) to remotely check the door lock status, lock or unlock the door and receive notifications. SmartCode is a one-touch locking motorized deadbolt. With your personalized code, you can enter your home with the convenience of keyless entry and the back-lit keypad provides increased visibility. This SmartCode deadbolt is easy to install, program and use, and operates on 4 AA batteries. It also features SmartKey Security as the back-up keyway.
Kwikset smartcode dead bolts are available as smart locks and as electronic deadbolts to provide keyless entry and access for your daily life similar to our Kwikset Kevo door lock. Our Kwikset locks come with patented Kwikset only security features including- Kwikset smartkey security and SecureScreen. Our front door locks are the smart choice whether you are searching for a keypad lock or a touchscreen lock with multiple finishes including satin nickel, venetian bronze, and polished chrome. From august to december Kwikset deadbolts are the locks for year-round keyless entry. Kwikset smartcode home connect means our kwikset z wave locks works with amazon alexa, smartthings, and wink smart home hubs for smart home automation.
.Required door thickness- 1 3/8 to 2 inches. Latch is 20 minute fire rated with round corner face.
6. Schlage Connect Camelot Touchscreen Deadbolt with Built-In Alarm and Handleset Grip with Accent Lever, Satin Nickel, FE469NX ACC 619 CAM RH, Works with Alexa
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Z-wave technology connects to your home automation system and lets you lock or unlock your door remotely via the web or smartphone
- Fingerprint-resistant touchscreen protects against fingerprints and smudges and ensures wear patterns remain undetectable
- Built-in alarm with 3 alert modes (activity, tamper and forced entry) let you know when someone is coming or going and communicate potential security threats
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security. Door thickness range is from 1.37 to 1.75 inches thick. Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2.36 or 2.76 in inches backset
- ANSI Grade 1 Highest Residential Security
- Durable Resistive Touchscreen with matte finish to protect against fingerprints and smudges
- Anti-pick shield protects against lock tampering
- Strong motorized bolt automatically locks and unlocks when a user code is entered
- Built-in Alarm Technology senses movement of the door and alerts homeowners with an audible alert
At Schlage, we know security. After all, we’ve been innovating locks for more than 90 years. Now, with the Touchscreen Deadbolt, we’ve created a door lock that combines all of our best security features into one lock—redefining what it means to be secure. With our innovative touchscreen feature, you have the convenience of going keyless and no longer having keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use—safeguarding your home even more.
The Schlage BE469NX is BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified, the highest residential rating. Built from high quality materials, this keyless deadbolt gives you the highest level of security at the main point of entry. Additionally, the Schlage BE469NX door lock comes with a built-in audible alarm sensor that alerts you to activity at the door. You can select between 3 alert modes, activity, tamper, or forced entry, providing alerts from first contact with door or handle to when the door is opened. Quickly and easily cycle between the three settings simply by pressing a button on the lock.
The Schlage BE469NX includes a touchscreen deadbolt with one back-up key, four AA batteries, and user guide and installation instructions.. If you plan to use this product with Z-wave systems other than Nexia Home Intelligence, please contact your Z-Wave provider to verify compatibility.
The Schlage BE469NX is backed by a Lifetime Limited mechanical and finish warranty and 1-year electronics warranty.
From the Manufacturer
At Schlage, we know security. After all, we’ve been innovating locks for more than 90 years. Now, with the Touchscreen Deadbolt, we’ve created a door lock that combines all of our best security features into one keyless door lock, redefining what it means to be secure. Our innovative touchscreen feature provides the convenience of going keyless. No more keys to lose, hide, carry or forget. The fingerprint-resistant touchscreen ensures numbers won’t be detectable to intruders after repeated use, safeguarding your home even more. Schlage’s Touchscreen Deadbolt with Alarm combines our best security features into one door lock: Grade 1 certification, an Anti-pick shield, Built-in Alarm technology. The Touchscreen Deadbolt is also enabled to work with Nexia™ Home Intelligence,* a home automation system that allows you to control locks, thermostats, lights, cameras and more—from wherever you and the Internet happen to be.
7. Yale Assure Lock – Touchscreen Keypad Door Lock in Satin Nickel
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8″, backset of 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″, fits on standard doors 1 3/4″ to 2 1/4″ thick (1-3/8 inch requires thin door gasket)
- Upgradeable to work with your smart home (including SmartThings and Wink) with Yale network module (sold separately)
- Voice guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more
- Inside the Box: Yale Real Living Assure,Lock Touchscreen Deadbolt,Installation Guide,Mounting Screws,Door Template,4 AA Batteries,2 Keys
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad or using your physical key
Upgrade your deadbolt with the Assure Lock and enjoy the convenience of unlocking and locking your door using the backlit touchscreen keypad; you’ll never have to carry around your keys again. Create unique entry codes for friends and family and remove codes whenever you need to. The lock is Grade 2 certified and backed Yale, the world’s favorite lock since 1840. Get a Yale Smart Module to your Assure Lock to add it to your smart home.
8. August Smart Lock Pro + Connect, 3rd gen technology – Silver, works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- Requires 110-240 Volts
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone
- Be sure you’re secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed and requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt
- use your existing keys at anytime
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Simply Speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Certified Z-Wave Plus home product. Works with Z-Wave, the leading wireless technology for security and home control products. Works with the free August app
- Refer to the PDF named “Other content” below for compatibility details of the product
Control and monitor your door from anywhere.
Know your door is both closed and locked with DoorSense
9. Yale Assure Lock SL with Z-Wave Plus – Key Free Door Lock with Touchscreen Keypad – Works with SmartThings, Wink and More (YRD256ZW2619) in Satin Nickel
- Slimmest touchscreen deadbolt on the market from the #1 smart lock brand in 2017, voted by CEPro
- Lock and unlock, manage pin codes and receive notifications from anywhere with most Z-Wave smart home systems including Samsung SmartThings and wink
- Unlock using by entering your unique pin code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad – lock the door behind you by simply tapping the keypad
- 9V battery Terminal prevents lock-out due to dead batteries. Fits on doors 1 3/8″ to 2 1/4″ thick
- Quiet motorized deadbolt, all-code lockout for privacy, weather resistant gasket and tamper resistant battery cover
Lose your keys for good with the Yale assure lock SL. Lock and unlock your home using the backlit touchscreen keypad or through your Z-Wave smart home system, including Samsung SmartThings and wink. Tap the keypad with 3 fingers to quickly lock the door behind you or turn on auto-relock to ensure the door always locks itself after a set amount of time. The assure lock SL is the slimmest smart lock on the market and comes in three beautiful finishes so your door gets smarts and style. Underneath the keypad, there’s a 9V battery terminal allowing you to quickly charge up the lock in the unlikely scenario of dead batteries. 100% key free means no locksmiths, no lost keys and better security.
10. Kwikset 98880-005 SmartCode 888 Smart Lock Touchpad Electronic Deadbolt Door Lock with Z-Wave Plus Featuring SmartKey Security in Venetian Bronze
- Lock or unlock your door from anywhere with a supporting smart home system using your phone
- Expand your security system solution with Home Connect technology, your key less entry door lock will now communicate wirelessly to security and home automation systems via Z Wave
- Up to 30 programmable user access codes for family and guests to use at the door
- Get notiﬁcation when someone locks or unlocks your door or check if your door lock is locked. Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8 inches to 2-3/4 inches to fit all standard door preparations
- Featuring Smart Key Security re key technology
- re key the lock yourself in seconds in 3 easy steps
- Comes with a lifetime mechanical and finish warranty and a one year electronics warranty
- Note: Please refer the installation manual below for better use
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Wifi Enabled Home Security Smart Lock for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!