Nowadays, there are so many products of sylvania appliance bulb 16 in in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for sylvania appliance bulb 16 in in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings sylvania appliance bulb 16 in which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
845 reviews analysed
1. 40-Watt Appliance Bulb, Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15, Clear Ceiling Fan Bulbs Medium (E26) Standard Household Base Crystal Clear, 24Packs
- Base: Medium Screw (E26) * Bulb Type: A15 * Watts: 40
- Appliance Bulb – Ideally used in Ovens, Refrigerators, Fans and other household appliances
- Works with most 120-Volt lighting fixtures
- Using the 40-Watt incandescent lamp provides about 1500-hours of rated running life, replace your bulbs less often
- Using the 15-Watt incandescent lamp provides about 1500-hours of rated running life, replace your bulbs less often
24 Packs 15-Watt Decorative A15 Incandescent Light Bulb, Medium (E26) Standard Household Base Crystal Clear
2. SYLVANIA Home Lighting 10181 Incandesent Bulb, A15-40W-2850K, Medium Base, Pack of 2
- Frosted A15 light bulb type with standard base screw-in
- Uses upto 40W to produce upto 340 Lumens of natural soft white light illumination
- Color temperature produces natural soft white light
- Ideal for chandelier and appliances, enclosed outdoor fixtures, ceiling fans
- Long Lasting: Rated life of 1,000 hours, reducing the need for constant replacements and maintenance costs
- Frosted Glass provides even illumination and prevents damage to furniture and clothes
Sylvania 2-Pack 40W Indoor Soft White A15 Incandescent Appliance Light Bulbs are anti-vibration with a long rated-life of 1,000 hours. It can operate in horizontal, vertical or angled positions. It uses 40W to produce 340 lumens of brightness with a medium base which fits all standard fixtures. These 40W appliance bulbs can be used with chandelier and appliances, enclosed outdoor fixtures, ceiling fans.
3. Simba Lighting Microwave Appliance Light Bulb T8 40W (6 Pack) Incandescent with E17 Intermediate Screw Base for Ovens, Under Hood, Stove Top, Range, 110V 120V 125V 130V, Dimmable, 2700K Warm White
- MULTI-APPLIANCE USE: These T8 Household Appliance Rated Bulbs are Most Commonly used in Microwave Ovens, Under Microwave Vent Hood/Stovetop and sometimes in Conventional Ovens and Refrigerators, depending on the Appliance Model. Please Verify the Light Bulb Type for Your Appliance Prior to Order.
- WELCOMING INCANDESCENT LIGHT COLOR: 2700K Warm White (or Yellowish Soft White), CRI 100, No Mercury. Instant On. Dimmable.
- LIGHT BULB SPECIFICATIONS: Each 40 Watts, 260 Lumens, Voltage: 110V, 120V, 125V, 130V.
- STANDARD SIZE AND BASE FIT: Small Tube Bulb Crystal Clear Glass. Diameter: 1.0” (25mm), Length: 2.5” (64mm), Shape: Type T8, Base: E17 Intermediate Screw Base (17mm Diameter). Pack of 6.
- 90-DAY WARRANTY: Lifespan of 1,000 Hours, 0.9 Years with 3 Hour Daily Use. Seller 90-Day Warranty. CE and RoHS Compliant.
4. GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – (Pack of 6)
GE Appliance Light Bulb 40w A15 – (Pack of 6)
5. Philips Appliance T8 Light Bulb: 40-Watt, Intermediate Base
- This 40-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments within bulb are made to endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances.
- Features an Intermediate base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $4.82 (based on three hours/day).
- This product ships as a single bulb.
This 40-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat. Versatile for multiple applications, this bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments within bulb are made to endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances. Features an Intermediate base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. Estimated annual energy cost of $4.82 (based on three hours/day). This product ships as a single bulb.
6. Philips 416768 Clear Appliance 40-Watt A15 Light Bulb
Philips 40-Watt A15 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens and refrigerators. It is rugged constructions makes it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. Light for all of your specialized fixtures. Philips Specialty Incandescent and halogen bulbs provide the perfect light for accent and display lighting as well as general lighting in a variety of applications.
7. SYLVANIA Home Lighting 10034 Incandescnet Bulb, A15-40W, Double Life, Clear Finish, Medium Base, Pack of 2
- High Efficiency: Uses 40W to produce 350 lumens of soft white light illumination
- Long Lasting: Rated life of 2,000 hours, reducing the need for constant replacements and maintenance costs
- Easy Install: Screw-in base fits standard fixtures conveniently
- SIZE: Medium base size ideal for use with recessed or track fixtures
- Vibration resistant filament for long life
Sylvania Soft White A15 Incandescent 40W is designed for use in ceiling fans, chandeliers, enclosed outdoor fixtures and other appliances. These bulbs are dimmable for customized light illumination. It provides 350 lumens using only 40W and shines for upto 2000 hours. These ceiling fan incandescent bulbs are easy to install and are screw-in type providing long lasting lighting for your appliances. These bulbs can be used in any position and are vibration resistant.
8. GE 40A15 40-watt, 15-Amp Light Bulb
9. GE Ceiling Fan Bulb, 40W, 4pk
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sylvania Appliance Bulb 16 In for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!