We spent many hours on research to finding ram 8gb ddr4 desktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best ram 8gb ddr4 desktop, you should not miss this article. ram 8gb ddr4 desktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 ram 8gb ddr4 desktop by our suggestions
655 reviews analysed
1. V-Color 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2666MHz (PC4-21300) CL19 1.2V U-DIMM Desktop Memory Ram Upgrade Module (TD48G26S819-VC)
2. Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16 Desktop Memory Kit – Black (CMK16GX4M2B3200C16)
- Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heatspreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom
- Compatible with Intel 100 Series,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel X299,AMD 300 Series, AMD 400 Series
- Compatibility tested across 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance
- XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free, automatic overclocking
- SPD Speed:2133MHz
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat spreader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the eight-layer PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel 100 Series motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across 100 Series motherboards for reliably fast performance. There’s XMP 2.0 support for trouble-free automatic overclocking. And, they’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style.
3. HyperX Fury 8GB 2666MHz DDR4 CL16 DIMM 1Rx8 Black XMP Desktop Memory Single Stick HX426C16FB3/8
HyperX FURY DDR4 features an updated heat spreader and speeds up to 3466MHz** for a stylish performance boost. FURY DDR4’s XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds, CL15–16 latencies, 8GB and 16GB single module capacities, and 16GB–64GB kit capacities. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds and is compatible with the latest Intel and AMD CPUs. FURY DDR4 RGB’s backed by a lifetime , a worry-free, cost-effective upgrade. * HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer’s system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer’s BIOS. AMD Ryzen systems will boot at the JEDEC default speed/latency with FURY. In order to enable the factory overclock speed and latency, Profile 1 must be selected in the BIOS.
4. Crucial 8GB Single DDR4 2666 MT/s (PC4-21300) SR x8 DIMM 288-Pin Memory – CT8G4DFS8266
- Speeds up to 3200 MT/s and faster data rates are expected to be available as DDR4 technology matures
- Increase bandwidth by up to 32%
- Reduce power consumption by up to 40%
- Faster bursts access speeds for improved sequential data throughout
- Optimized for next generation processors and platforms
CT8G4DFS8266 is a 8GB single Ranked DDR4 desktop module that operates at speeds up to 2666 MT/s and has a CL19 latency. It is an Buffered DIMM. It conforms to the industry standard DDR4 ECC UDIMM layout of 288 pins and is compatible with systems that take DDR4 2666MT/s UDIMM memory. Micron quality – a higher level of reliability: As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial Desktop Memory is the standard for reliable performance. From the original SDRAM technology all the way to DDR4, we’ve engineered the memory technologies that have powered the world’s computers for 40 years and counting. When you choose Crucial memory, you’re choosing memory that’s backed by a limited lifetime warranty and designed for the world’s leading systems.
5. TEAMGROUP T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) 3200MHz (PC4 25600) CL16 Desktop Memory Module Ram – Gray – TLZGD416G3200HC16CDC01
6. Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 1.35V Desktop Memory – Black
Vengeance LPX memory is designed for high-performance overclocking. The heat SP reader is made of pure aluminum for faster heat dissipation, and the custom performance PCB helps manage heat and provides superior overclocking headroom. Each IC is individually screened for performance potential. The DDR4 form factor is optimized for the latest Intel DDR4 motherboards and offers higher frequencies, greater bandwidth, and lower power consumption than DDR3 modules. Vengeance LPX DDR4 modules are compatibility-tested across Intel DDR4 motherboards for reliably fast performance. They’re available in multiple colors to match your motherboard, your components, or just your style. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt # 1
7. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 LED Desktop Memory – White
CORSAIR VENGEANCE RGB PRO Series DDR4 memory lights up your PC with mesmerizing dynamic multi zone RGB lighting, while delivering the best in DDR4 performance and stability. Every module boasts ten individually controlled RGB LEDs, while wire free design makes installation simple. Take control with CORSAIR iCUE software and completely customize every module’s lighting to match your system, or easily synchronize lighting across all your CORSAIR products with Light LINK. A custom designed PCB provides the highest signal quality for the best level of performance and stability on the latest AMD and Intel DDR4 motherboards, while specially screened ICs unlock superior overclocking. Tech Support # 1 888 222 4346 opt #1. Compatible Intel 100 Series,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel X299,AMD 300 Series,AMD 400 Series
8. G.Skill 16GB (2 x 8GB) Aegis DDR4 PC4-24000 3000MHz for Intel Z170 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3000C16D-16GISB
- Dual channel kit 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 memory upgrade for desktop computers
- G.Skill Aegis DDR4 is designed for entry-level gaming computers
- Lower voltage means less heat, reducing your need for active cooling
- 288 pins, 3000MHz (PC4-24000), full timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- Built using only hand-tested memory chips and backed by lifetime warranty
Dual channel 16GB DDR4 memory upgrade, made up of 2x 8GB modules. The G.Skill Aegis DDR4 Series is designed for entry-level computer gamers, looking for great performance at a great price. 288 pins, 3000MHz memory module, PC4-24000 standard and timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38). Operating at 1.35V, this memory generates less heat than standard DDR4 modules.
9. G.Skill 16GB (2 x 8GB) Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 3200MHz Intel Z170 Platform Desktop Memory F4-3200C16D-16GVRB
- DDR4 memory upgrade designed for Intel Z170 / X99 chipsets (Skylake LGA 1151 / LGA 2011-3 CPU)
- 16GB Dual Channel memory kit – two matched 8GB modules
- Full timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V
- PC4-25600 specification, rated to run at speeds up to 3200MHz
- 288-pin DDR4 memory, equipped with G.Skill Ripjaws V Red Heatsinks for improved heat dissipation
G.Skill’s new DDR4 low-latency memory kit designed especially for Intel Z170 / X99 chipsets and Skylake / Haswell-E CPUs. Two matched 8GB modules, PC4-25600 specification operating at 3200MHz. Full timings of CL16 (16-18-18-38) at 1.35V, 288-pin memory modules. With Red Ripjaws V heatsinks.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ram 8Gb Ddr4 Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!