Nowadays, there are so many products of office of mac in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for office of mac in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings office of mac which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
753 reviews analysed
1. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 For 1 User
Manufacturer: Microsoft. Manufacturer Part Number: 79G-05186. Brand Name: Microsoft. Product Name: Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 For 1 User. Product Type: Software Suite. [Product Information] Software Main Type: Productivity Application. Software Name: Microsoft Home and Student 2019. Language Supported: English. [License Information] License Pricing: Medialess. License Validation Period: 1 Year.
2. Office Home and Business 2019 Product key, Boxed, for 1PC or Mac
Office Home and Business 2019 is for families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email. It includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for Windows 10 or Mac OS. A one-time purchase installed on 1 PC for use at home or work. Computer and processor 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core Memory 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit) Hard disk 4.0 GB of available disk space Display 1280 x 768 screen resolution Graphics Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update). Operating system Mac OS, Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
3. SoftMaker Office 2021 PRO – create word documents, spreadsheets and presentations – software for Windows 10 / 8 / 7 and MAC – compatible with Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint – for 5 PCs
- Office for Windows, Mac and Linux – all in one package!
- THE BEST ALL-IN-ONE ALTERNATIVE – 100 % compatible with documents created with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- WORD PROCESSING – create documents like brochures or business plans, write letters, academic papers, essays, reports of any size
- SPREADSHEET PROGRAM – create calculation worksheets in high quality even within huge data sets, including 80 different chart types in 2D and 3D
- PRESENTATION SOFTWARE – create impressive presentations with a wide selection of color schemes and slide layouts, insert animations and slide transitions
4. Canon imageFORMULA R40 Office Document Scanner For PC and Mac, Color Duplex Scanning, Easy Setup For Office Or Home Use, Includes Scanning Software
- Stay organized: Easily convert your paper documents into searchable digital formats
- Reliably handles many different document types: Receipts, photos, business cards, reports, contracts, long documents, thick or thin documents, and more
- Fast and efficient: Scans both sides of a document at the same time, in color, at up to 40 pages per minute, with a 60 sheet automatic feeder, and one touch operation
- Broad compatibility: Windows and Mac TWAIN driver included
- Easy Setup: Simply connect to your computer using the supplied USB cable
- Bundled software: Includes easy-to-use Canon CaptureOnTouch scanning software (Win and Mac) plus free licenses for Readiris PDF and OCR software and Cardiris business card software (Win)
- Backed by a one-year and US-based technical support
The Canon imageFORMULA R40 scanner, easy to set up and use, Allows users to increase productivity and organization at home or in the office. Quickly convert paper documents to searchable digital files using the bundled software.
5. Office Home and Student 2019 for 1 PC or Mac License Key Box
The essentials to get it all done. Office Home and Student 2019 is for students and families who want classic Office apps including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for Windows 10. A one-time purchase installed on 1 PC or Mac for use at home or school.
6. Office 2019 Home & Student | Only 1 PC | Only Windows 10 | 1 User | Box | New | Original
- This is an original product delivered by mail. The package includes Activation Key on Key Card with lifetime license for one user and Instructions Manual.
- 100% Money Back guarantee
- Lifetime technical support
- Buy only from Sellers “Silent Sleep PRO” and “myall” – Official Suppliers. Beware of counterfeit copies!
- Media: Key Card
Office 2019 Home & Student / Office 2019 Home and Student . This is an original product delivered by mail. The package includes Activation Key on Key Card with lifetime license for one user and Instructions Manual. Buy only from Sellers “Silent Sleep PRO” and “myall” – Official Suppliers
7. Gimars Superfine Fiber Widen Memory Foam Set Nonslip Mouse Pad Wrist Support & Keyboard Wrist Rest Support for Office, Computer, Laptop & Mac & Comfortable & Lightweight for Easy Typing & Pain Relief
- Made of improved Super Soft & Smooth & Breathable Material and Comfortable Memory Foam to the pads, supply Lightweight, Comfortable, Durable and Ergonomic touch, slow bounces back and not easy to out of shape and Ideal for Longer Hours of Use
- Non-skid Rubber base provides heavy grip preventing sliding or unwanted movement for Keyboard and mouse pads, Double Sticking and Press handing for edge to supply flat and smooth edge and will not roll up nor split open
- Large Mouse Pad size 6.3*3*1 inch and 17*3.4*1 inch keyboard wrist pad fits most computers or notebooks or mouse, improve hand and wrist posture, avoid joint and wrist problems and release your elbows and shoulder stress for long hours of use on the computer
- Mouse Pad adding wrist rest designed with groove fits your hand better
- Deformation free keyboard pad, stands still while typing, Relaxing and comfortable use such as home, office, cybercafé, etc.
- Risk Free Purchase,100% Satisfaction Money Back . Click on the ‘add to cart’, NOW!
Gamers Keyboard and Mouse Wrist Rest Pad
8. Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 For 1 User
For families and small businesses who want classic Office apps and email installed on one PC or Mac for use at home or work. Included applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Features: One-time purchase for 1 device System requirements: Windows 10 or Mac OS Classic 2019 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook Install on 1 PC or Mac Microsoft support included for 60 days at no extra cost Licensed for home and commercial use . Manufacturer: Microsoft. Manufacturer Part Number: T5D-03341. Brand Name: Microsoft. Product Name: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019 For 1 User. Product Type: Software Suite. [Product Information] Software Main Type: Productivity Application. Software Sub Type: Microsoft Suite. Software Name: Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019. Language Supported: English. [License Information] License Pricing: Medialess. License Validation Period: 1 Year.
9. Office Mac Home and Business 2011 – 1MAC/1User (Disc Version)
- Office for Mac Home and Business Edition 2011 from Microsoft is a powerful suite of productivity applications, written for Mac OS X.
- The suite includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- New features of Office 2011 include Office Web Apps, Coauthoring, a ribbon and toolbar for quick function access, a Template Gallery, photo editing options, a full screen view, slide show broadcasting, and more.
MICROSOFT OFF MAC HOME BUSINESS 1PK 2011 ENGLISH DVD 1PKOFF MAC HOME BUSINESS 1PK 2011 ENGLISH DVD 1PK Manufacturer : MICROSOFT UPC : 885370211146
10. Office Professional 2013 Key Card 1PC/1User
- Licensed for one user for install on one PC. Box includes one Product Key Card – No Disc
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher
- One time purchase for the life of your PC
- limited to one “licensed computer” at a time and transfer eligibility restrictions apply
- Save documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them away from home
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems
Work smart with professional tools and online access to your documents.
Office Professional 2013
All of Microsoft’s applications for use on one PC.
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
What’s new in this release of Office?
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
How do I get my Office software?
Please note: This item does not contain a disc; it is a product key card that requires a download from office.com. See steps involved below:
- Once you have placed your order and received your product key card in the mail, locate your product key on the backside of the included card.
- When you locate the product key, follow the instructions on the card, and go to https://officesetup.getmicrosoftkey.com/ to download and install.
- Enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Sign in or create a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
What’s new with Office?
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
- Get all the email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own marketing materials using tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit)
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
See More: Office Frequently Asked Questions
Which version is right for you?
Office Professional 2013 is useful if you want the full suite of Office applications on one PC. But if you’re still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Home & Student 2013||Home & Business 2013||Professional 2013||Office 365 Home Premium|
|Licenses||1 PC||1 PC||1 PC||5 PCs or Macs plus select mobile devices1|
|Licenses Duration||One-time purchase for life of PC4||One-time purchase for life of PC4||One-time purchase for life of PC4||Annual subscription with access to version upgrades|
|SkyDrive +20 GB storage: Save documents online to your SkyDrive for access and sharing virtually anywhere3||7 GB||7 GB||7 GB||27 GB|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint||X||X||X||X|
|Digital notebook: OneNote2||X||X||X||X|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||X||X||X|
|Publishing & databases: Publisher2, Access2||X||X|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the “licensed computer.”
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Office Of Mac for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!