Nowadays, there are so many products of microsoft office 2014 home and business in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for microsoft office 2014 home and business in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings microsoft office 2014 home and business which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
847 reviews analysed
1. OPEN OFFICE Software Suite 2014-2015 Home, Professional Downlaod [Download]
2. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- One time purchase for the life of your PC
- limited to one “licensed computer” at a time and transfer eligibility restrictions apply
- NOTE: Does not include Publisher, Access, or Outlook
- Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below
- NOTE: Not compatible with Microsoft 365
Office Home & Student 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look.
Office Home & Student 2013
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote on one PC.
Office Home & Student 2013 is designed to help you create and organize faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home.
What’s new in this release of Office?
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.1 Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
1Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
- Office on one PC for household use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
How do I download Office?
Please note: This item requires a download directly from Microsoft. Below are instructions on what to expect when you purchase an Office download from Amazon.com:
- Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.com, you must click the “Continue to Office.com” button to get your software. The “Continue to Office.com” button can be found in your confirmation email, Your Games and Software Library, and on the Thank You page once you’ve completed your purchase.
- You will be directed to a custom Microsoft Office site to register or sign-in with a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your “My Account” page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the “Install” button to begin your download.
What’s new with Office?
- Experience Office on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Allow others to scroll through your Word docs in a browser, even if they don’t have Word.
- Focus on your audience with PowerPoint tools that let you zoom in or skip to any slide without seeing the slides in between.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to a Word doc with a simple drag and drop.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality5
- 3.0 GB of available disk space
- 1366 x 768 resolution
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater.
Windows XP, Vista or older NOT supported.
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10; Firefox 10.x or later; Safari 5 (Mac) and Chrome 17.x
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Which version is right for you?
Office Home & Student 2013 is for households who want Office on one PC. But if you’re still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
|Office 365 Personal8,12||Office 365 Home8,12||Office 365 University8,12,14||Office Home & Business 2013||Office Home & Student 20138|
|Installs||1 PC/Mac2 + 1 iPad/Windows tablet11||Up to 5 PCs/Macs2 + 5 iPads/Windows tablets1||Up to 2 PCs/Macs/iPads/Windows tablets7||1 PC||1 PC|
|Core Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote8||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Email, calendars, and tasks: Outlook||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Desktop publishing & databases: Publisher, Access8||✓||✓||✓|
|Easy smartphone access: View and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the fly9||✓||✓||✓|
|Skype: 60 minutes of Skype calls each month to phones in 60+ countries5||✓||✓||✓|
|OneDrive online storage (20 GB/user): Save documents for easy access and sharing virtually anywhere||1 user||Up to 5 users||✓|
|Easy subscription: Renewal required||1 year||1 year||4 years|
|Ongoing updates: Always have the latest Office applications7||✓||✓||✓|
1. Windows 7, Windows 8 OS, Windows Phone 7.5, Mac OS X version 10.5.8 required. Visit www.office.com/mobile for applicable devices. Windows RT devices come preinstalled with Office Home & Student 2013 RT Preview. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
2. Access and Publisher available on PC only. OneNote not available on Mac OS.
3. Internet and/or carrier network connection required; charges may apply.
4. You may transfer the software to another computer that belongs to you, but not more than one time every 90 days (except due to hardware failure, in which case you may transfer sooner). If you transfer the software to another computer, that other computer becomes the “licensed computer.”
5. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
6. For non-commercial use.
7. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
8. Application availability and features vary by platform and device. OneNote, Publisher, and Access available for PC only.
9. Office Mobile comes pre-installed on Windows Phones and is also available on Android phones and iPhones. See www.office.com/information.
10. Compatible only with Windows 7, Windows 8, and Max OS X 10.6 and later.
11. Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
12. Eligibility verification required. Only full and part-time enrolled higher education students, faculty, and staff in accredited institutions are eligible. Alumni of these institutions are ineligible.
3. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 (1PC/1User)
Microsoft office home and student 2013 (1PC/1User)
4. Quicken For Mac Personal Finance & Budgeting Software 2015 [Old Version]
Easily Manage Your Money
5. Smart Business Pack
- 15 software titles essential for every business
- Manage business information and legal transactions
- Create checks and manage your business finances
- Design everything you need to market your business
- CONTAINS: INVOICES, BUSINESS CARDS, CHECK DESIGNER, CHECK BOOK, LABEL MAKER, DATABASE, STATIONERY, PHOTO EDITOR, BUSINESS LEGAL FORMS, MARKETING MATERIALS, WEB DESIGNER, POWER DESK, PDF CREATOR, AUTOSAVE, FONTS
Smart Business Pack is the most comprehensive software suite for your small business. With 15 software titles designed specifically for your small business, manage information and legal transactions, track payables and receivables, create professional marketing materials, and effectively run your business, all in one software title!
6. Quicken 421197 Deluxe 2014 (PC)
Quicken makes managing your money simple with the Quicken Deluxe 2014(PC). Quicken’s integrated accounting and bookkeeping system provides step-by-step guidance on how to optimize spending and achieve financial goals. The item’s easy to use software can be accessed on the go by installing the mobile app to smart phones and tablets. Quicken 2014 is able to automatically create budgets that users can feasibly stick to, helping you to structure your spending effectively and reduce debt. The Deluxe 2014’s personal debt reduction planner helps users to successfully manage their money, and to reach a healthy zero balance in a shorter space of time. Intuit Quicken is equipped with new snap and store receipt functionality, allowing users to keep track of their outgoings with organized receipt records. This product brings all your accounts together into one easy to reach place, including bank, credit card, retirement and loan accounts.
7. Quicken Basic 2000
The easiest way to start organizing your finances.
8. Quicken Essential MAC
QUICKEN ESSENTIALS FOR MAC RETAIL SML PKG MIR – DVD. Quicken Essentials for Mac Personal Finance Software — Easy guided set up gets you up and running in minutes — See your checking, savings, credit card, and investment account balances in one place — Stay on top of bills and avoid overdraft and late fees — Automatically download and categorize transactions so you can see where your money is going and where you can reduce expenses — Set spending goals and get control of your budget so you can save more — Easily import data from older versions of Quicken.
9. QUICKEN PREMIER MANAGE YOUR INVESTMENTS
Organizes your bank, credit card, investment, and retirement accounts all in one placeSecurely imports your bank transactionsCategorizes expenses so you see where your money goesSee how to pay loans off faster and saveHelps create a custom budgetManage your money anytime anywhere with our mobile appNEW Manage your bills in one place.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Microsoft Office 2014 Home And Business for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!