Finding your suitable readers for desktop power supply 400w is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop power supply 400w including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
553 reviews analysed
1. Thermaltake Smart 430W 80+ White Continuous Power ATX 12V V2.3/EPS 12V Active PFC Power Supply PS-SPD-0430NPCWUS-W
- Delivers 430W Continuous output at +40℃. Compliance with Intel ATX 12V 2. 31 & EPS 12V 2. 92 standards
- 80 PLUS Certified – 80% efficiency under typical load
- Supports (2) PCI-E 6+2pin Connectors. Active (PFC) Power Factor Correction, MTBF: 100, 000 hours
- Industry Grade Protections: (OPP) Over Power Protection, (OVP) Over Voltage Protection, (SCP) Short Circuit Protection
- 5 Year
Save Smart with Thermaltake’s latest budget friendly power solutions, the Smart Series Power Supplies. Offering 80 PLUS Certified models for a effective power solution. All Smart Series power supplies offer an excellent 5 year and Continuous Power design, provide clean reliable power for years to come. Available in 430W, 500W, 600W and 700W models, power a wide range of system configurations to gain the power you need at the best price. The right choice is always a Smart choice with Thermaltake Smart Series Power Supplies! .
2. EVGA 400 N1, 400W, 2 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-N1-0400-L1
When building on a budget, the EVGA 400W power supply is a great choice at a low cost. Supporting 30A on a single +12V rail provides more options without having to reduce your component requirements. The EVGA 400Woffers the connections and protections needed for basic system builds. With a standard 2 year warranty and ultra quiet fan design the EVGA 400W power supply will be a great asset for your next build on a budget.
3. StarTech.com 350 Watt ATX12V 2.01 Computer PC Power Supply w/ 20 & 24 Pin Connector (ATX2POWER350)
This high quality 350 Watt ATX12V 2.01 power supply offers a reliable PC power solution, with support for modern dual-core CPU designs as well as PCI Express and SATA device connections. Compliant with ATX12V 2.01 revision standards, the power supply offers dual 12V power rails, and ensures broad compatibility with a 20/24 pin motherboard connection. Designed to provide dependable, long-lasting power to your hard working AMD or Intel CPU based system, the 350 Watt PSU is backed by StarTech.com’s 2 year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
4. EVGA 500 W1, 80+ WHITE 500W, 3 Year Warranty, Power Supply 100-W1-0500-KR, Black
- 3 Year Warranty. For a LIMITED TIME, +2 extra years with registration. (Valid from 6/5/2018 – 12/31/2018)
- EVGA 500W – “Unbeatable Value”. Operating Temperature is 0 degree to 40 degree Celsius
- 80 PLUS White certified, with 80% efficiency or higher under typical loads
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- UVP (Under Voltage Protection, OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), and SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
5. Corsair CV Series, CV450, 450 Watt, 80+ Bronze Certified, Fixed Cable Power Supply
- 80+ Bronze certified efficiency provides up to 88% operational efficiency generating less heat and lowering your energy costs
- CORSAIR CV Series power supplies are to deliver their full rated wattage of continuous power
- A 120mm thermally controlled low-noise cooling fan only spins at high speed when your power supply is under heavy stress slowing down for quieter operation at lower loads
- Compact 125mm-long casing ensures an easy fit in almost all modern PC cases
- Black sleeved cables and a black powder-coated casing seamlessly fits your PC’s style
CORSAIR CV power supplies are ideal for powering your new home or office PC with 80+ Bronze efficiency to continuously deliver full wattage to your system A 120mm thermally controlled cooling fan keeps fan noise to a minimum while a compact casing makes for an easy fit into nearly any modern PC case Black sleeved cables and a black powder-coated casing seamlessly fit into your PC’s style Backed by a comprehensive three-year CV Series power supplies are a strong start for your next new PC Tech support 1-888-222-4346 opt 1
6. Thermaltake TR2 430W ATX 12 V2.3 Power Supply W0070RU-04
Thermaltake W0070RUC TR2 Power 430W 24/20/6/4pin SATA Power Supply (Black)
7. Raidmax Hybrid 730W ATX12V/ EPS12V Power Supply RX-730SS
- 730 watts total output
- A huge 135mm blue LED fan
- Power Material: Stained Black SECC Steel
- Komodo smart modular cabling system
- 6 x ATX 4 pin molex connectors
- 4 x SATA connectors
- 2 x 4 pin floppy connectors
- Hexflo honey comb cutouts for maximum airflow
- High grade black mesh wrapped cabling
- Durable black satin finish
Raidmax Hybrid RX-730SS 730W ATX12V/ EPS12V Power Supply
8. APEVIA VENUS450W 450W ATX Power Supply with Auto-Thermally Controlled 120mm Fan, 115/230V Switch, All Protections
- Apevia Venus 450W ATX Power Supply
- Connectors:1 x 20/24pin Main Power, 1 x 4pin 12V, 3 x SATA, 3 x Peripheral, 1 x Floppy
- Auto-Thermally Controlled Black 120mm Fan. 115/230V Switch
- 5% Tolerance of 5V, 3.3V & 12V Output
- Short-Circuit/Over-Current/Over-Voltage/Over-Power/Under-Voltage/Over-Temperature Protections
Apevia VENUS450W Venus Series 450W Power Supply. 1 x 20/24pin Main Power/1 x 12V(P4)/3 x SATA/3 x Molex/1 x Floppy Connectors. Auto-Thermally Controlled 120mm Black Fan. 115/230V Switch. 5% Tolerance of 5V, 3.3V & 12V Output. Max. Output Current +3.3V(16A), +5V(16A), +12V(36A), -12V(0.3A), +5Vsb(2.5A). Short-Circuit/Over-Current/Over-Voltage/Over-Power/Under-Voltage/Over-Temperature Protections. For safety, do not overload, abuse or modify the power supply unit. Use of this unit for Bitcoin Mining is not suggested since it will shorten the life and cause failures of power supply. Use for mining purposes is not covered by warranty.
9. 300W 300 Watt ATX Power Supply Replacement for Dell Dimension B110, 1100, 2200, 2300, 2350, 2400, 2450, 3000, 4300, 4400
- Replaces Several Older Legacy Power Supply
- Upgrade to 300 Watts
- Built-in 20+4 Pin Adapter: Supports 24 and 20 Pin Power Supplies
- Reduced Depth for Increased Compatibility
- 5.9″ Height x 3.4″ Weidth x 4″ Depth
- Over Current and Over Power Protection
- Over Voltage and Short Circuit Protection
- 110-260V AC Switchable Power Supply
Use this power supply to replace your original. Featuring a reduced depth, this power supply has universal compatibility to replace ATX power supply form factors. Work on: Dell Dimension B110, 1100, 2200, 2300, 2350, 2400, 2450, 3000, 4300, 4400, 4500, 4550, 4600, 8200, 8250, 8300, Optiplex 170l, gx50, gx60, gx240, gx150, Poweredge 400sc, 600sc, Workstation 210, 220, 340, 350, 400 Wattage: 300 Watts Type: Micro PS3 ATX Connectors: ATX (20+4) Pin X 1, P4 12V 4-Pin X 1, SATA 15-Pin X 3, Molex 4-Pin X 3, Floppy 4-Pin X 1 Dimensions: 5.9″(W) x 3.4″(H) x 4″(D) Frequency: 60 / 50 Hz Input Voltage: 110 / 260 Volts AC Output Voltage: +3.3V 11A, +5V 12A, +12V 8A, +12V2 8A, -12V 0.3A, +5VSB 2A Temperature Range: Operating: 0 C – +50 C on Full Load. MTBF: 100,000 Hours on Maximum Load at +25C Rise time
10. Apevia ATX-JP600W Jupiter 600W 80 Plus Bronze Certified Active PFC ATX Gaming Power Supply, Supports Dual/Quad Core CPUs, SLI/Crossfire/Haswell, 3 Year Warranty
- Apevia Jupiter ATX-JP600W 600W 80 Plus Bronze Certified ATX Gaming Power Supply. Comes with 3-year warranty.
- Connectors: 1 x 20/24pin Main Power, 1 x P8(4+4P) ESP 12V, 4 x SATA + 2 x 8(6+2)pin PCI-E, 4 x Peripheral, 1 x Floppy. Supports Single 12V Output for Higher Power Usage
- Auto-Thermally Controlled 135mm Black Fan.
- Supports ATX 12V 2.3 Version. Supports Dual/Quad Core CPUs. All Sleeved Cables. Output: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Double Forward Converter Design. Heavy Duty Protections: Short-Circuit/ Over-Voltage/ Over-Power/ Under-Voltage Protections.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Power Supply 400W for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!