Top 10 Backup Desktop Power Supply
Finding your suitable readers for backup desktop power supply is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for backup desktop power supply including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
903 reviews analysed
1. APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector with AVR, 1500VA, APC Back-UPS Pro (BX1500M)
- 1500VA / 900W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 10 Outlets: 5 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 5 Surge Protector Only
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). UPS Battery Backup AVR instantly corrects low/high voltage fluctuations, and is Active PFC compatible
- Battery Life: 3-5 years. Hot Swappable BX1500M Replacement Battery sold separately (part # APCRBC124)
- 1 GB network dataline protection, 6′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, and FREE power-management software
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY, plus a $250,000 connected-equipment policy.Output Frequency (sync to mains):60 Hz
APC 1500VA UPS Back-UPS Pro mini-tower backup power supply provides quality power protection for your critical home and small business devices. An APC UPS provides backup power power and surge protection to power and protect your PC or Mac, network router, gaming consoles like Xbox and PS4, AV and other business electronics from the dangers of power surges, spikes, lightning and power outages. By powering your critical electronics with a backup battery during blackouts, you ensure personal and professional connectivity when it matters most. Improvements in efficiency, size and surge protection come at an affordable price, making the Back-UPS Pro mini-tower battery backup UPS models a perfect solution for your power protection needs.
2. Tripp Lite 1500VA 900W UPS Battery Back Up, AVR, LCD Display, Line-Interactive, 10 Outlets, 120V, USB, Tel & Coax Protection (SMART1500LCDT)
- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1500VA / 900W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 90 minutes of runtime for an entry level PC system, and 10 min of half-load runtime
- 10 OUTLETS PROTECT DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 5 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for desktop, monitor, LCD, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device)
- 5 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers and other electronics that are not essential in a blackout)
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management. Batteries are fully hot-swappable / user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $250,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment. Operating temperature range: +32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit / 0 to +40 degrees Celsius
The SMART1500LCDT SmartPro LCD 120V, 1500VA/900W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. While all ten NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, five outlets also provide up to 90 minutes of UPS battery support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor and up to 10 minutes of support at half load (450W). Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 650-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert software (available via free download), SMART1500LCDT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
3. CyberPowerCP1500AVRLCD Intelligent LCD UPS System, 1500VA/900W, 12 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower
- 1500VA/900W Intelligent LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System. Frequency – 60Hz ± 3Hz
- 12 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (6) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (6) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices and home entertainment equipment
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERIES, $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download).Battery Capacity:9Ah
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1500AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP1500AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The CP1500AVRLCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) Battery Backup Supplies power long enough for equipment to properly shut down when utility power fails. Helps prevent loss of data and minimizes the component stress caused by a hard shutdown. Surge Protection Diverts excess voltage away from sensitive electronic equipment during an AC power surge or power spike to prevent damage. Data Line Protection Prevents power surges that travel through telephone, coaxial, and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics. Line Interactive Topology Exists when a line interactive UPS has an autotransformer that regulates low voltages (e.g., brownouts) and over voltages (e.g., spikes) without having to switch to battery. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) Provides clean, consistent AC power by automatically regulating low voltages and over voltages, within defined tolerances, when incoming utility power has minor fluctuations. Simulated Sine Wave Output Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power for equipment that does not require sine wave output. GreenPower UPSBypass Design Is a patented design that allows utility power to bypass the UPS transformer, when AC power is stable, which reduces energy consumption, noise, and heat buildup. Multifunction LCD Panel Displays immediate, detailed information on the UPS battery and power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equipment and cause downtime. Ultra Quiet Design Minimizes noise during operation for a quieter work environment. PowerPanel Personal Software Provides a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring the UPS. Free software download available here. ENERGY STAR This model is an ENERGY STAR certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system. ENERGY STAR is the trusted, government-backed symbol for energy-efficient products and practices that help save money and protect the environment.
4. Tripp Lite 550VA UPS Desktop Battery Back Up, 8 Outlet, 300W 120V Standby, Ultra-Compact, USB (INTERNET550U)
- Standby Battery Backup: 550 VA 300W 120V ultra-compact desktop Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS)
- Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery supported AC output during brownouts and blackout conditions
- NEMA 5-15P input plug and 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets (4 battery supported, 4 surge-only)
- USB, TEL/DSL protection, Wall mountable, 99% efficient
- 3-Year Limited Warranty and $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
Tripp Lite’s INTERNET550U standby UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an attractive ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery supported AC output during brownouts and blackout conditions. 8 output receptacles, two of which are widely-spaced to accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. 4 outlets with full battery support and surge suppression protect computers, monitors and other vital system components from loss of power. 4 additional outlets with surge suppression-only are ideal for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Single line telephone suppression jacks protect modem, fax machine, cordless phone or other peripherals with a standard dialup or DSL phone line connection. USB with PowerAlert monitoring software (available via web download) and cabling enables safe unattended system shutdown in the case of extended power failure. HID-compliant USB enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 550VA/300 watt power handling ability supports an entry level PC with small monitor consuming 100 watts for up to 10 minutes during power failures. $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only).
5. APC UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector, 425VA, APC Back-UPS (BE425M)
- 425VA/225W Backup Battery Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- 6 Outlets: 4 Battery Back up & Surge Protector, plus 2 Surge Protector Only
- 5′ Power Cord, right-angle 3-prong wall plug, plus keyholes for wall mounting
- During a power outage, an APC UPS battery backup & surge protector provides backup power essential home electronics
- APC WARRANTY: Backed by APC’s 3 YEAR WARRANTY, and $75,000 connected-equipment policy
6. CyberPower CP350SLG Standby UPS System, 350VA/255W, 6 Outlets, Compact
- 350VA/255W Standby Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System
- 6 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (3) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (3) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard desktop computers, workstations, networking devices and home entertainment equipment
- LED INDICATORS: LED status lights indicate Power-On and Wiring Fault. Output: 120 VAC ± 5 percentage
- STANDBY TOPOLOGY: Ensures that when incoming power drops below or surges above safe voltage levels, the UPS switches to DC battery power and then inverts to AC power to run connected equipment
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $75,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee
7. AmazonBasics Standby UPS 800VA 450W Surge Protector Battery Backup, 12 Outlets
- Power Management software is available for download below
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with 800VA / 450W battery backup
- ideal for desktop computers, home networks, IoT devices, and home-entertainment devices
- Note: Please check the total device power consumption when applying battery backup outlet
- for optimal system performance, keep the load below 80% of the unit’s rated capacity.
- 12 outlets total (NEMA 5-15R), consisting of 6 surge-protected outlets and 6 surge-protected/battery-backup outlets
- 5-foot cord with NEMA 5-15P right angle and 45-degree offset plug (120V – 50Hz / 60Hz)
- Small compact size for easily integrating into home or office environment
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty, including the battery
- $75,000 connected equipment guarantee
- includes FREE AmazonBasics management software (download)
An Amazon Brand.
8. PWR+ AC Adapter for Seagate HDD Power Supply – UL Listed 6.5 Ft Long 12V 24W fits Backup Plus Desktop SRD0SD0 Expansion SRD00F2 Freeagent S018BU1200150 KSAS0241200150HU DA-24B12 ADS-24S-12 Hard Drive
- FEATURES / POWER SPECS : Only Pwr+ Chargers Have Extra Long 6.5 Ft Power AC/DC cords / Output 12V 2A 24W / Input 110-240V / Original HDD Charger AC Adapter Power Cord Replacement by PWR+ / Made in Taiwan
- COMPATIBILITY: Seagate External Hard Drive HDD 1TB 2TB 3TB 4TB 5TB 6TB 8TB Seagate Central, Seagate Backup Plus Plus for Mac Expansion, Seagate Expansion, Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex Desk P/N KSAS0241200150HU WA-24E12 WA24E12 DA-24B12 AC ADS-24P-12-2 1224G ADS-24S-12 1224G 1224GPCU WA-24C12U WA-24C12N WA-18Q12FU ACE018A-12 ACE024A-12 ADS-18E-12N 1DXAP2-500 1DZ9N4-500 STDSA10G-RK STDSB10G-RK 9SF2A4-500 9NK2A6-510 9NK2AG-500 9NK2AL-500 9NK2AL-510 9ZC2A3-500 9ZC2A8-500 9ZC2A8-501 9ZC2AG-500 9ZC2AG-501
- STBV2000100 STBV4000100 STCA1000100 STCA3000101 STCV2000100 STDR1000100 STDR5000100 STDT2000100 STDT3000100 STDT4000100 STDT8000100 STEB2000100 STEB3000100 STEB4000100 STEB5000100 STEH1000100 STEL4000100 STEL6000100 S018BU1200150 ST30000U2 ST305004EXA101 ST305004FDA2E1
- SAFETY / UL LISTED: Tested, Approved and Certified by UL. UL number is unique. UL testing is authorized by OSHA – US Federal Agency
- WARRANTY: 30 Days Refund – 24 Months Exchange. PWR+ is WA, USA based company. We are friendly Customer Support Experts
9. CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System, 1500VA/900W, 10 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower
- 1500VA/900W PFC Sine Wave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System – designed to support Active PFC and conventional power supplies
- 10 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard servers, workstations, network devices and telecom equipment. The UPS also includes 2 USB charge ports (1 Amp shared) to power portable devices
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc. Plug Type-NEMA 5-15P. Plug Style-Right Angle, 45° Offset Right. Battery- Runtime at Half Load-11 minutes, Runtime at Full Load-2 minutes. Typical Recharge Time-8 hours
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery. Battery Type- Sealed Lead-Acid. Battery Size- 12V/8.5Ah
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY – INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download). On Battery Voltage- 120 VAC ± 5%. On Battery Frequency- 60 Hz ± 1%
A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower PFC Sinewave CP1500PFCLCD provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems requiring active PFC power source compatibility. The CP1500PFCLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
Two USB charge ports (1 Amp shared) power portable devices such as mobile phones, MP3 players, and cameras. The CP1500PFCLCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee. Operating temperature – (0 – 40 °C).
10. Tripp Lite 350VA Standby UPS, 6 Outlets, 210W, 120V, 50/60 Hz, Desktop/Wall Mount (BC350)
- PROTECTS FROM BLACKOUTS, BROWNOUTS & TRANSIENT SURGES ALLOWING TIME TO BACK UP CRITICAL FILES: 350VA / 210W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 2 minutes of runtime for a full load, and 7 min of half-load runtime
- 6 OUTLETS POWER & PROTECT CONNECTED PERIPHERALS: 3 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (home office or media center)
- 3 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers & other electronics not essential in a blackout)
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: Software enables unattended system shutdown & power management. Batteries are user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $100,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment.
Tripp Lites BC350 standby UPS offers power protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an attractive ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during brownouts and blackout conditions. 6 widely spaced output receptacles accommodate large transformer plugs without blocking outlets. 3 outlets with full battery support and surge suppression protect computers, monitors and other vital system components from loss of power 3 additional surge suppression-only outlets are ideal for printers and other accessories not requiring battery support. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 350VA / 180W power handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 12 min. during power failures. 2-year warranty 100,000 connected equipment Insurance (USA Canada Only).
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Backup Desktop Power Supply for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!