Nowadays, there are so many products of apple memory cards in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for apple memory cards in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings apple memory cards which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
976 reviews analysed
1. A-Tech 16GB Kit (2x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 204-pin SODIMM for Apple MacBook Pro (Mid 2012), iMac (Late 2012, Early/Late 2013, Late 2014 5K, Mid 2015 5K), Mac mini (Late 2012) – Memory RAM Upgrade
- 16GB Kit (2 x 8GB) DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 204-pin NON-ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM Memory/RAM Modules
- Designed for MacBook Pro (Mid 2012, 13 inch / 15 inch) – Model ID(s): MacBookPro9,1 MacBookPro9,2 – Model Number(s): A1278 A1286 – Part Number(s): MD101LL/A MD102LL/A MD103LL/A MD104LL/A MD546LL/A BTO/CTO
- Designed for iMac (Late 2012, 21.5 inch / 27 inch), (Early 2013, 21.5 inch), (Late 2013, 21.5 inch / 27 inch), (Late 2014, 27 inch, Retina 5K), (Mid 2015, 27 inch, Retina 5K) – Model ID(s): iMac13,1 iMac13,2 iMac14,1 iMac14,2 iMac14,3 iMac15,1 – Model Number(s): A1418 A1419 – Part Number(s): MD093LL/A MD094LL/A MD095LL/A MD096LL/A ME699LL/A ME086LL/A ME088LL/A ME089LL/A MF125LL/A ME087LL/A MF886LL/A MF885LL/A BTO/CTO
- Designed for Mac mini (Late 2012) – Model ID(s): Macmini6,1 Macmini6,2 – Model Number(s): A1347 – Part Number(s): MD387LL/A MD388LL/A MD389LL/A BTO/CTO
- Genuine A-Tech Brand – Lifetime Warranty – Toll Free Technical Support
2. Transcend 256GB JetDrive Lite 130 Storage Expansion Card for 13-Inch MacBook Air (TS256GJDL130)
95 MB/s read – 60 MB/s write
3. SanDisk 128GB MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card for Nintendo Switch – SDSQXAO-128G-GNCZN
- Incredible speeds in a micro SD card officially licensed for the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems
- Spend less time waiting and more time playing with read speeds up to 100MB/s(1) and write speeds up to 90MB/s(1).
- Instantly add up to 128GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.)
- Store your downloaded games, screenshots and video captures in one place so you can travel light.
- Lifetime limited warranty(2)
With incredible speed, the officially licensed SanDisk microSDXC card for the Nintendo Switch lets you add up to [64/128/256GB]* of space to your system. Spend less time waiting and more time gaming with read and write speeds of up to 100MB/s(1) and 90MB/s(1) respectively. Perfect for keeping your favorite games in one place. Backed by a lifetime limited warranty,(2) so you’re ready for the long haul. | *1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. | (1)128-256GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. 64GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes. | (2)30 year warranty in Germany, Canada, and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
4. Crucial 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) SODIMM 204-Pin Memory For Mac – CT8G3S160BM
CT2K8G3S160BM is an 16GB kit consisting of two 8GB DDR3L (DDR3 low voltage) Notebook modules that operate at speeds up to 1600 MT/s and has a CL11 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35-Volt or 1.5-Volt. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204-Pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3 SODIMM memory.
This is Apple specific memory, compatible with the models listed here: Mac Mini 2.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 – Late 2012 / Mac Mini 2.5GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 – Late 2012 / Mac Mini 2.6GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 – Late 2012 Mac mini (Late 2012) / Mac mini Server (Late 2012) / MacBook Pro (13-inch and 15-inch, Mid 2012) / MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Intel Core i7 (15-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 (13-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.6GHz Intel Core i7 (15-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.7GHz Intel Core i7 (15-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / MacBook Pro 2.9GHz Intel Core i7 (13-inch DDR3) Mid-2012 / iMac (27-inch, Late 2012 & Late 2013) / iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 & Mid 2015) / iMac 2.9GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Late 2012) / iMac 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Late 2012, Late 2013, Mid 2014) / iMac 3.3GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Mid 2015) / iMac 3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Late 2013 & Mid 2014) / iMac 3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (27-inch, Late 2012) / iMac 3.5GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (27-inch, Late 2013, Mid 2014 & Late 2014) / iMac 3.5GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Mid 2015) / iMac 4.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (27-inch, Late 2014) / iMac 4.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 (27-inch, Mid 2015). When in doubt please check for compatibility on crucial.com’s memory selector tools.
5. SanDisk 128GB Extreme microSD UHS-I Card with Adapter – U3 A2 – SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA
- Up to 160MB/s* read speeds to save time transferring high-res images and 4K UHD videos(2) Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting* Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD-ready(2) with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)(5)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in-app performance(8)
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature-proof, water-proof, shock-proof and x-ray proof(4)
- Get the SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (available on Google Play)(3)
6. Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1333 MT/s (PC3-10600) SODIMM 204-Pin Memory For Mac – CT2K4G3S1339M
CT2K2G3S1339M is a 8GB kit consisting of (2) 4GB DDR3 Notebook modules that operates at speeds up to 1333 MT/s and has a CL9 latency. It is dual voltage and can operate at 1.35V or 1.5V. It is Unbuffered and is non-ECC. It conforms to the industry standard SODIMM layout of 204 pins and is compatible with computers that take DDR3 SODIMM memory.
7. A-Tech 16GB Kit (2x8GB) DDR3 1333MHz SODIMM PC3-10600 RAM for Apple MacBook Pro (Early/Late 2011), iMac (Mid 2010 27 inch, Mid 2011 21.5/27 inch), Mac Mini (Mid 2011)
- Capacity: 16GB (2x 8GB Modules) | Type: DDR3 SO-DIMM 204-Pin | Speed: DDR3 1333 MHz ( PC3-10600 / PC3-10600S ) | ECC Type: Non-ECC Unbuffered | Rank: 2Rx8 (Dual Rank x8)
- Designed for the MacBook Pro (Early 2011 / Late 2011, 13 inch / 15 inch / 17 inch) – Model IDs: MacBookPro8,1 , MacBookPro8,2 , MacBookPro8,3 | Model Numbers: A1278 , A1279 , A1286 | Part Numbers: MC700LL/A , MC724LL/A , MC721LL/A , MC723LL/A , MD035LL/A , MC725LL/A , MD313LL/A , MD314LL/A , MD318LL/A , MD322LL/A , MD311LL/A
- Designed for iMac (Mid 2010, 27-inch), (Mid 2011, 21.5-inch / 27-inch) – Model ID(s): iMac11,3 iMac12,1 iMac12,2 – Model Number(s): A1311 A1312 – Part Number(s): MC784LL/A MC511LL/A MC309LL/A MC812LL/A MC813LL/A MC814LL/A MD063LL/A **ONLY Compatible with iMac Models listed with Quad-Core CPUs, NOT Compatible with Dual-Core CPU iMac Models** ** NOT for iMac 11,2**
- Designed for the Mac mini (Mid 2011) – Model IDs: Macmini5,1 , Macmini5,2 , Macmini5,3 | Model Number: A1347 | Part Numbers: MC936LL/A , MC815LL/A , MC816LL/A
- A-Tech provides a Lifetime Warranty for all orders & offers complimentary United States based Tech Support before, during, & after your purchase
8. SanDisk Extreme SDCFXSB-032G-G46 32GB CompactFlash Memory Card
- Exceptional Shot to Shot Performance – Read speeds of up to 120MB/s and write speeds of up to 85MB/s
- Professional-Grade Video Capture – VPG-20 ensures sustained data recording rate of 20MB/s for a smooth and unbroken video stream
- Durable Design – Backed by rigorous stress, shock, and vibration testing and includes RTV silicone coating for protection against shock and vibration
- Warranty – Backed by a lifetime limited warranty
The optimal combination of shot speed (up to 85MB/sustained video performance guarantee (VPG-20), and transfer speed (up to 120MB/s); 16GB – 128GB cards only. Ideal for use with mid-range to high-end DSLR cameras and HD camcorders, the SanDisk Extreme CompactFlash Memory Card delivers first-rate read/write speeds to catch fast action shots and enable quick file transfers. This memory card features Video Performance Guarantee (VPG-20) to deliver a minimum sustained recording data rate of 20MB/s to support high-quality Full HD video (1080p) recording. Take advantage of burst-mode photography with the card’s write speeds of up to 85MB/s (567X) and enjoy efficient workflow with its transfer speeds up to 120MB/s (16GB – 128GB cards only). With capacities up to 128GB, this memory card provides plenty of storage for Full HD videos and RAW photos.
9. Samsung 32GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM Memory Module for Laptop Computers (260 Pin SODIMM, 1.2V) M471A4G43MB1
Proven DRAM Module Solution in the Global Market
Samsung’s memory modules are designed for a wide range of applications to deliver the best performance with low power requirements.
- Smaller than normal DIMMs
- Supports x8 / x16 / up to 2 ranks per DIMM and 2DPC configuration
- For systems with limited space issues
- Application: Laptop
10. Apple Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
- With the Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader, it’s easy to download photos and videos from your digital camera to your iPad so you can view them on the gorgeous Retina display and share them with family and friends.
- After you insert the SD card into the reader, your iPad automatically opens the Photos app, which organizes your photos into Moments, Collections, and Years.
- The Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader supports data transfer speeds up to USB 3, standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4. (USB 3 speeds exclusive to iPad Pro. All other iPad models support USB 2 speeds.)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Memory Cards for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!