We spent many hours on research to finding acer hdmi monitor, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best acer hdmi monitor, you should not miss this article. acer hdmi monitor coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 acer hdmi monitor by our suggestions
936 reviews analysed
1. Acer SB220Q bi 21.5″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port)
2. Acer KA220HQ bi 22" (21.5” viewable) Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN Monitor (HDMI & VGA port),Black
The Acer KA220HQ bi 21. 5″ widescreen LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, allowing you to enjoy high-definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The KA220HQ bi LCD also features HDMI & VGA ports for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment, and energy star compliance to help you save money and energy.
3. Acer R240HY bidx 23.8-Inch IPS HDMI DVI VGA (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Monitor
- 23.8″ Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms, Refresh Rate: 60Hz, Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm. 178 Degree Wide Viewing Angle, Display Colors: 16.7M
- The zero-frame design provides maximum visibility of the screen from edge-to-edge.
- Signal Inputs: 1 X HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA. Does not support HDCP 2.2, the version this monitor supports is HDCP 1.4
- No picture visible using the osd menu, adjust brightness and contrast to maximum or reset to their default settings. Brightness is 250 nit
The Acer R Series 23.8″ wide viewing IPS display shows every detail clearly and vivid without color difference from any viewing angle. Its zero frame design puts no boundary on your visual enjoyment while the brushed hairline finish stand matches any environment . The Acer Z35 supports NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology to make objects in motion sharp and clear, even at high refresh rates. You can turn on ULMB in the settings menu of your monitor. The Acer Z35 can support ULMB at 80Hz, 100Hz and 120Hz refresh rates. ULMB is not supported at refresh rates above 120Hz on the Z35.
4. Acer K202HQL Abi 19.5" HD Monitor (HDMI & VGA port), Black, 19.5 Inch
The Acer K202HQL Abi 19. 5″ Widescreen LCD display combines stylish ultra-thin functionality with amazing 1366 x 768 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100, 000, 000: 1 contrast ratio and rapid 5ms response time highlight the advanced technology, but this display is as well. The K202HQL Abi LCD also features multiple inputs (HDMI & VGA) for greater compatibility, a Kensington lock slot to protect your investment. (UM. IX2AA. A05).VESA Compatible: 100 x 100mm, Contrast Ratio: 600:1,Color Supported: 16.7 Million, Power: 11 W (Power On), Package Contents: K202HQL A Widescreen LCD Monitor,Power Cord,1 x VGA Cable.
5. Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI)
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s KG241Q gaming monitor the Full HD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology, the game?s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.UX1AA.P01).Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star) : 23 W.
6. Acer CB242Y bir 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Zero Frame Home Office Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync – 1ms VRB, 75Hz Refresh, Height Adjustable Stand with Tilt & Pivot (HDMI & VGA ports),Black
Enjoy an outstanding visual experience with an Acer CB242Y Zero Frame IPS monitor Designed with prosumers in mind this display features incredible images and colors Through AMD Radeon FreeSync technology the frame rate is determined by your graphics card not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor giving you a serious competitive edge Plus users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less and low dimming display The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display (UM QB2AA 001)
7. Acer KB272HL bix 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer VisionCare VA Monitor with Flicker-Less, BlueLight Filter and AMD FREESYNC Technology (HDMI & VGA Port)
8. ACER America Corporation UM.WV7AA.A01 LCD Display
ACER AMERICA CORPORATION UM.WV7AA.A01 LCD Display V227Q Abmix,21.5In Wide,Three Sides,Va
9. Acer EB321HQU Cbidpx 31.5" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS Monitor (Display Port, HDMI & DVI port),Black
The Acer EB321HQU Cbidpx 31.5″ LCD with LED-backlit display combines stylish functionality with amazing 2560 x 1440 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid 4ms response time highlight the advanced technology. The EB321HQU Cbidpx LCD also features Display, HDMI & DVI ports for greater compatibility. (UM.JE1AA.C01)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Acer Hdmi Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!