Top 9 4U Rack Enclosure Desktop
Finding your suitable readers for 4u rack enclosure desktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 4u rack enclosure desktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
774 reviews analysed
1. Tripp Lite 6U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet, 16.5" Deep, Switch-Depth (SRW6U)
The 6u wall mount rack enclosure rackcabinet w/ door & side panels. SRW6U wall-mount rack enclosure cabinet pckage includes 12-M6 screws, 12 M6 cage nuts, 12-M6 cup washers, 12- 12 to 24 screws, removable mounting plate, 3-mounting plate screws,2 Keys
2. V7 RMWC6U-1N 6U Wall Mount Rack Cabinet Enclosure (Fully assembled, vented door, adjustable mounting rails, cold rolled steel, 5 year warranty)
- Fully assembled, locking 6U cabinet with vented door and sides to keep equipment cool
- Fully adjustable mounting rails and numbered U positions, with square holes for easy equipment mounting
- Included casters can be installed for the option of rolling on the floor or under desks for versatility
- Removable top and bottom cable panels for a streamlined appearance
- adjustable mounting depth: 75 – 390 mm (2. 95 – 15. 35 in), Weight limit: 90. 7 kg
- High-grade, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 5 year
3. StarTech.com 6U Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket – 12in Deep Network Equipment Mounting Bracket (WALLMOUNT6)
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION: Made of sturdy cold rolled steel, you can rely on this mounting bracket to keep your network equipment safe and sound
- WALL MOUNTABLE: The wall mount patch panel helps organize areas where space is at a premium
- HOLDS 6U AND 44 LBS: With this 6U rack height wall mount patch panel bracket, you can install up to 44 lbs. (20 kg) of equipment worry free
- RELIABLE AFTER-PURCHASE SUPPORT: StarTech.com offers a lifetime warranty along with lifetime support for this wall-mountable rack
The Wall Mount Patch Panel Bracket – 6U – 12in Deep Network Equipment Mounting Bracket delivers a sturdy and dependable equipment storage option, allowing you to wall-mount equipment for a more efficient and accessible operating environment.
The mounting bracket features an all-steel design and is suitable for mounting patch panels, or other slim 19in equipment to a wall.
Made of cold rolled steel, this data rack mount can support up to 44 lbs. (20 kg) without a problem.
The WALLMOUNT6 is backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support.
4. Gator Studio Rack (GR-STUDIO-4U)
The Gator Cases GR-STUDIO-4U 4 space studio features 5/8” furniture grade black oak laminate and 3.2mm heavy-duty cold rolled steel rack rails. The GR-STUDIO studio rack case has a rackable depth of 15.5”. The stationary studio rack also features screw covers for the hardware to maintain a professional, low profile appearance. The GR-STUDIO series is great for mounting effects processors, power conditioners, EQs, compressors and limiters, and other studio gear.
The GR-STUDIO series racks are designed for studio, home studio, office, or venue use and add a professional look to the environment. The black finish is durable and easy to clean. The GR-STUDIO series studio racks are available in 12U, 16U, 4U, and 8U rack sizes. The GR-STUDIO-4U internal dimensions are 15” X 19” X 7”.
Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect! We offer a wide range of available sizes, materials, and protection levels, for all types of instruments and gear including Frameworks stands, Rackworks install racks and accessories, and Protechtor drum cases. It isn’t hard to find a great reason why Gator should be the brand you trust to protect your equipment for life!
5. Tripp Lite 15U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet, Hinged, 20.5" Deep, Switch-Depth (SRW15US)
- Unit Dimensions: 23.62″ W x 21.6″ D x 30.33″ H | Weight: 88.2 lbs
- Secures 15U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 20.5 in. deep
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Swings away from wall on hinge for easy back-door access
- Mounts to wall or rolls on floor (with optional SRCASTER)
- Ships fully assembled
Tripp Lite’s SRW15US Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is the ideal storage solution for standard rackmount equipment in applications with limited floor space. Constructed with a hinged wall mounting bracket and a sturdy steel frame, it can accommodate up to 225 lbs. of equipment in 15U of rack space. Four adjustable vertical mounting rails with square holes accommodate all standard 19-inch rack equipment. To allow easy access to rackmounted equipment, the enclosure cabinet is hinged to swing away from the wall mounting bracket. The SRW15US also features perforated lockable side panels and front door, assuring generous airflow to keep equipment operating safely. The front door is reversible and the side panels are removable for easy access to equipment. The top and bottom panels of the enclosure include convenient cable routing ports.
- 15U wall-mounted enclosure
- Adjustable mounting depths from 3″ to 20.5″ inches
- Ventilated front door and side panels for increased airflow
- Hinged cabinet swings away from wall bracket for easy equipment and cable access
- Locking, reversible front door
- Locking, removable side panels
- Top and bottom panel cable access openings
- Fully assembled for quick installation
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- 5-year limited warranty
- SRW15US Wallmount Rack Enclosure
- (42) M6 screws
- (42) M6 cage nuts
- (42) M6 washers
- (2) Keys
- Owner’s Manual
6. Tripp Lite 4U Vertical Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet, Low Profile, Switch-Depth, 20" Deep, Black (SRWF4U)
- 4U VERTICAL WALL MOUNT RACK: Designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way.
- SPACE SAVING RACK – 20 INCHES DEEP: Low-profile vertical-mount switch-depth wall-mount rack enclosure cabinet secures 4U of 19 in. rack equipment up to 20 in. deep. Includes additional 2U of space for patch panels.
- SECURES 19 IN. RACK EQUIPMENT: Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds. Locking steel cabinet vented to keep equipment cool.
- MEETS PAYMENT CARD INDUSTRY STANDARDS: Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.
- SHIPS FULLY ASSEMBLED WITH 5-YEAR WARRANTY: Comes with a five year limited warranty and ships fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall.
The SRWF4U SmartRack 4U Low-Profile Vertical-Mount Switch-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 150 pounds.
Because the low-profile cabinet mounts vertically, it extends only eight inches from the wall while housing equipment up to 20 inches deep, including network switches and patch panels. In addition to 4U of rack space in the primary mounting area, it also includes a slide-out 2U mounting bracket at the top of the enclosure for patch panels up to 2.5 inches deep.
The top panel and front door lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The cabinet is vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible front door can open left or right. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRWF4U comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall. Equipment installation is easy with threaded mounting holes and hardware that support M6 or 12-24 mounting.
5-year limited warranty
7. 6U Professional Wall Mount Network Server Cabinet Enclosure 19-Inch Server Network Rack with Vented Door 16-Inches Deep Black (Fully Assembled)
- Durable and sturdy welded frame structure with locked meshed door ensure data safety
- Excellent design in ventilation from the top and down, with space to install case fans for cooling
- Installation of accessories and monitoring of IT equipment are simplified through removable side panels
- Fits all standard 19″ rack mount devices and up to 16″deep
- Dimensions: 14.5″H x 23.5″W x 18″D, Load Capacity: 200 lb, Ships fully assembled
8. Electriduct 4U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Network Cabinet – Solid Door (New Model)
- Exterior Dims: (L x W x H) 13 7/8″ x 21 1/4 x 8 3/4″
- Interior Dims: (D x W x H) 13″ x 19 1/4″ x 8″
- Solid steel door with a steel frame and key lock
- Solid rear panel with mounting holes
- Vented side panels, Adjustable mounting rails with mounting screws
- Punch outs located on the bottom and top panels
Wall Mount Cabinets are perfect for holding and protecting your electronic valuables. These wall mountable enclosures are constructed of ST12 steel and are powder coated using ICI high density lead-free static powder. Each model features a solid rear panel with mounting holes, punch outs on the top and bottom panels for easy cable installation, and vented side panels to keep equipment running cool.
9. Tripp Lite 12U Wall Mount Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet with Acrylic Glass Door, Hinged Back, 24.5 in. Deep, UPS-Depth (SRW12USDPG),Black
- Perfect for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 12U of space up to 24.5 inches deep
- Maximum load capacity of 200 lb.
- Swings away from the wall to allow easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance
- Rotate cabinet 180 Degree before mounting to open reversible doors left or right
- Clear acrylic window lets you monitor equipment without unlocking the enclosure
- Prevents equipment tampering
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
The SRW12USDPG SmartRack 12U UPS-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds. The front door features a shatter-resistant clear acrylic window that lets you monitor equipment readouts without unlocking the enclosure. Not only does the window help prevent equipment tampering and reduce acoustic noise, but it also adds visual flair to your IT installation. The cabinet swings away from the wall on a sturdy hinge, allowing easy back-door access to equipment and cabling during installation and maintenance. The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The top, bottom and removable side panels are vented, which allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. The reversible doors can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180 Degree before mounting. Convenient top and bottom ports allow easy cable routing. The SRW12USDPG comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall, or use Tripp Lite’s optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit to make it a mobile rack. Square and threaded mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 7/8-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 24.5 inches deep, such as network switches, UPS systems and related battery packs and cabling. 5-year limited warranty
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 4U Rack Enclosure Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!