Top 9 15Watt Appliance Bulb
We spent many hours on research to finding 15watt appliance bulb, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best 15watt appliance bulb, you should not miss this article. 15watt appliance bulb coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 15watt appliance bulb by our suggestions
983 reviews analysed
1. GE Lighting 35153 15-Watt Appliance Intermediate Base T7 1CD Light Bulb
GE 15-Watt Appliance Intermediate Base T7 #35153. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Indicator Lights are designed for home appliances and many small fixtures. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.
From the Manufacturer
GE 15-Watt Appliance Intermediate Base T7 #35153. GE’s specialty bulbs offer innovative solutions for a variety of lighting needs. GE’s Indicator Lights are designed for home appliances and many small fixtures.
2. Philips Appliance Clear T7 Light Bulb: 2800-Kelvin, 15-Watt, Intermediate Base
- This T7 15-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat.
- Versatile for multiple applications, this 2800-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances.
- Features an Intermediate base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs.
- Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact.
- This product ships as a single bulb.
- This has an intermediate base, not the more common medium or candelabra. Please check dimensions in 2nd image. This is a 1 pack
Philips Appliance Clear T7 Light Bulb: 2800-Kelvin, 15-Watt, Intermediate Base This 15-watt appliance bulb’s sturdy design is specially made to withstand heat. Versatile for multiple applications, this 2800-Kelvin bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, and other small household appliances. Rugged filaments endure vibrations from opening and closing the doors on appliances. Features an Intermediate base. Use this bulb for appliances requiring smaller-profile bulbs. Philips reuses as much glass and packaging material as possible, reducing environmental impact. This product ships as a single bulb.
3. (Pack of 6) 15T7/C – 15W Clear Incandescent Salt Lamp & Appliance Bulb – T7 Light Bulb – with Candelabra E12 Base – 15T7
- 15T7C – 15 Watts – T7 Tubular Shape – E12 Candelabra Base
- Ideally used in Ovens, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Sewing machines and Can also be used in Salt Lamps that take a E12 base.
- Durable Filament can withstand high temperatures, shock and vibration to ensure longer life.
- Dimensions: The length is 2-1/4” long and the width is 0.88” in diameter.
- Pack Of 6 Bulbs
This KOR (Pack of 6) 15-Watt T7 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens, sewing machines, salt lamps and other small household appliances. It has a candelabra base and its rugged construction make it able to withstand shock, vibration and high temperatures. These lights are great for all your specialized fixtures that need low wattage and a E12 candelabra base. It is 15 watts give out around 100 Lumens – The length is 2-1/4” long and the width is 0.88” in diameter. The average rated life span is 2500 hours and it will work on any 110V to 130V fixture.
4. (Pack Of 6) 15A15/CL – 15-Watt A15 Incandescent Appliance Bulb – Clear Finish – Medium (E26) – Standard US Size Household Base 15W
These Incandescent Appliance bulbs are 15 watt A15 Incandescent with a clear finish. The average rated lifetime is 2500 hours. They produce around 100 lumens, have a medium (E26) base (Which is a standard US household base size) and will work with a dimmer. They are ideally used in Ovens, Refrigerators, as well as other household appliances or fans………….
5. 6 pack 15-Watt Decorative A15 Incandescent Light Bulb, Medium (E26) Standard Household Base Crystal Clear
- 15-Watt A15 appliance light bulb is ideal for use in microwaves, ovens and refrigerators
- Great light bulb for fans as it withstands excessive vibrations
- Works with most 120-Volt lighting fixtures
- Using the 15-Watt incandescent lamp provides about 1500-hours of rated running life, replace your bulbs less often
- Base: Medium Screw (E26) * Bulb Type: A15 * Watts: 15
6 pack 15-Watt Decorative A15 Incandescent Light Bulb, Medium (E26) Standard Household Base Crystal Clear
6. Feit Electric BP15T7N 15-Watt T7 Tubular Appliance Bulb, Clear
Clear Base Bulb is designed with a 2700K color temperature and ideal for showcases or appliances. Manufactured with brass bases resisting irritating vibration and damaging corrosion to ensure superior performance. T-7 bulbs contain a 1.875″ overall length and T-8 bulbs contain a 2.625″ overall length.
From the Manufacturer
15 Watt – Tubular Appliance – Design for appliance and signals – Intermediate Base – Clear – 120 Volt – 2000 Hours Life
7. GE Lighting 97491 15 Watt A15 Soft White Light Bulb (12 Pack)
8. Sylvania Soft White Incandescent A15 Bulb, Medium Base | 15 Watts/120 Volts | 2-Bulbs Per Pack (2-Bulbs Total)
9. Westinghouse Lighting 4511920 15-Watt Equivalent T7 Clear LED Light Bulb with Intermediate Base (4 Pack)
- T7 LED accent bulb provides the look of incandescent light bulbs with energy savings up to 90%
- Energy-efficient 1-1/2-watt LED replaces a 15-watt incandescent and last longer than conventional Lighting
- Clear finish, intermediate base, brightness 80 lumens, non-dimmable, Damp rated
- Ideal for use in signs, auto indicator applications, outdoor-rated landscape Fixtures, and totally enclosed Fixtures
- Use LED bulbs for a traditional look with energy and cost saving benefits
The Westinghouse 1-1/2-watt clear finish T7 LED light bulb (4 pack) is designed to replace specialty incandescent light bulbs. Perfect for use in signs and auto indicator applications. Suitable for use in enclosed fixtures and damp locations such as outdoor-rated open landscape fixtures. Reduce energy costs up to 90 percent over the lifetime of the bulb when compared to a standard 15-watt incandescent. Leds are free of harmful mercury making them a great choice for your replacement needs. Making the switch to Westinghouse LED light bulbs provides significant energy-saving benefits. Westinghouse is a trusted, global brand. Westinghouse knows lighting and offers products with exceptional quality, reliability and functionality. Product reference number 45119.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 15Watt Appliance Bulb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!